Monday, June 7, 2010

A little scrapping

Over the weekend, I took a look back through the blog for some scrapping inspiration.  One of the great things about blogging so frequently is that I have most of my thoughts already written out when it comes time to scrap.  Here are two layouts I made this weekend.

The first one was based on this post from last month.  Lately, it seems I'm using this mint-pink-doily combo over and over again...but it's just so lovely!  I used the 6.03 sketch from Sketchy Thursdays for this one.



When I posted about this storm back in April, I completely forgot to mention the part of the story where I learned a little about my priorities.  :)   And one of my scrapbooking priorities?  Those Doodlebug alphas.  I'm so glad Hobby Lobby has them, because I use them so often.


Hopefully when I'm completely finished at work (yes, I still have to work even after the kiddos leave) I'll have more layouts to share!

10 comments:

Jessica Wilson said...

Wow!!! Love both of those layouts so much!!! Beautiful.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

holyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wow bekka!!! i loveeeeeeeeeeee both of these!!!! those photos are awesome!!! thanks sooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays my dearest!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

lisa said...

Great LO. Thanks for playing along x

Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

What gorgeous layouts!! I love your priorities - mine are quite similar, haha!

Jocelyn said...

Oh Bekka...I love these!!!! You did an awesome job with them both!!!

Wishing you a great day!!! :-)

Deana said...

Adorable pages, Bekka! I especially ♥ the running page! :-)

Hanneke said...

I love these!! Cool pix and I love the colors!!
Hugs Hanneke

sarah said...

more layouts to share?! i can't wait! :)

it's been a while since i've hit everyone's blogs, and goodness you all have been busy.

hugs,
sarah.

Unknown said...

I totally know what you mean about going back to previous blog posts for scrap/journal material. It is a nice little resource. :)

These pages are fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Love these Bekka!Those photo's are amazing!