I don't have a before picture of yesterday's progress, but here's what my classroom looked like at the end of the day:
Kind of like a blank slate that I'll get to make pretty in August. :)
So here's what my storage room looked like at 8:00 this morning:
And by 2pm, it looked like this:
Oh, and here's the ginormous pile of boxes from today:
And, it's Friday!!! I am so happy about that. Here's my Friday Fill-Ins for the week:
- I'm sure getting your entire classroom cleaned and organized feels great.
- The solution is 42.
- After two days of cleaning and organizing, I am ready to fall asleep.
- How about recommending a blog that you enjoy...I would love some new summer reads.
- Ben & Jerry's Flourless Chocolate Cake Ice Cream is something I highly recommend!
- Imagine my surprise when I found out I'll most likely have five different classes next year! And that I'm kind of excited about this.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include Half-Price Books (maybe?!) and Sunday, I want to go to my first Reds game!