Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Shopping trip

Today I went out with Ashley and Cindy for a full day of shopping. Just a few observations from the day:


• Sometimes it's possible to find a great skirt for $2.
• Talking about the first 20 minutes of Up will make Ashley cry. Which will then trigger a similar but slightly less severe response in me.
• First trip to ChipotlĂ©. Yum!
• I am not a trendy clothing store kinda gal. Abercrombie? Blah. I've never even been in one until today. It made me feel very old.
• On the other hand, Ashley and I found the perfect Kelly Kapowski denim bra top at Hollister. We also had trouble hearing each other.

Shopping trip


• Most of the time, I think I would rather buy scrapbook supplies than clothing.
• Chocolate-dipped softserve is melty melty melty.
• I'm pretty sure there was a time in my life when shopping didn't make me so tired.
• Mike will invariably use my absence as an excuse to rearrange part of the house.

And speaking of shopping, I have a fun shopping-related layout to share with you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Cute photo...and hehehehehehehe i'm with you on the trendy stores! Of course....that is mostly because I am too TALL for most places! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):) unless I want to wear capri's every where I go! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jessica Wilson said...

Shopping wears me out anymore, but with two kids, it isn't easy!! I love American Eagle and used to wear Abercrombie and Hollister all the time, but after kids...it's more about them and definitely less about me. So, if I get those things now, it's usually from Goodwill!! LOL...however, I CANNOT find jeans that fit me anywhere near as good as Am. Eagle...so I stick with them for my jeans. Everything else I'm pretty flexible on. And yeah, most of the time I'd rather buy scrapping stuff than clothes too, but I've had to break down and buy some clothes(and yes, they were from the Goodwill!) Have a great night! Love, Jess

Unknown said...

I am not a big shopper myself! When I must, I prefer to go alone as I tend to take forever to commit...even to a $2 skirt! ;)