Today I went out with Ashley and Cindy for a full day of shopping. Just a few observations from the day:
• Sometimes it's possible to find a great skirt for $2.
• Talking about the first 20 minutes of Up will make Ashley cry. Which will then trigger a similar but slightly less severe response in me.
• First trip to Chipotlé. Yum!
• I am not a trendy clothing store kinda gal. Abercrombie? Blah. I've never even been in one until today. It made me feel very old.
• On the other hand, Ashley and I found the perfect Kelly Kapowski denim bra top at Hollister. We also had trouble hearing each other.
• Most of the time, I think I would rather buy scrapbook supplies than clothing.
• Chocolate-dipped softserve is melty melty melty.
• I'm pretty sure there was a time in my life when shopping didn't make me so tired.
• Mike will invariably use my absence as an excuse to rearrange part of the house.
And speaking of shopping, I have a fun shopping-related layout to share with you tomorrow!