Thursday, June 24, 2010

True Blue Fan

I really, really want to scrap right now. 

Probably because it's super-ridiculously hot outside. 

Just one small problem.

My scraproom is currently housing the contents of both my scraproom and our bedroom. 

We're switching rooms.  Crazyness. 

But, I did brave the heaping piles of furniture to dig this out just for you. 


Yes!  Proof that I do scrap.

I like the title.  Around here, "True Blue Fan" typically describes your average UK Wildcats fan.  I, however, am claiming this name for all you blueberry fanatics out there. 

You're welcome.  :)

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for Becca Scrapping!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING those photos and the doily! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

Oh Bekka....this one is just perfect!!!!

Love the colors and that doily!!!

Have a great weekend sweet friend!!

Unknown said...

Yay for BLUEBERRIES!!!!
I think you made this for me didn't you?! ;)

Hope to see photos of your room redo.