Saturday, June 12, 2010

Because I think my sister is spectacular.

My sister has had a rough week, and I think she needs to hear about how amazing she is. 


My sister has such a big heart for people (she will go out of her way to do something for you if you need it).  She's intelligent (the girl is working on her Masters degree at the moment).  Independent-minded (you cannot sway her when she knows she's right).  Gorgeous (seriously, just look at the photo!).  Creative (she scrapbooks -- I think many of who read my blog would like to know that).  She is without a doubt the best sister I could ever ask for.  And she has the most awesome curly hair.  I love you, Brittany!

Oh, and we take great pictures together, don't you think?  :)

7 comments:

Jessica Wilson said...

Okay, well first off, let me just say you are both gorgeous!! And what a great post you did for your sister!! I love it. She has a pretty great sister too, if you ask me! Ooh, she scrapbooks...does she have a blog?? I would definitely read it if she did:):)

Amy said...

this is beautiful! have a great week, brittany!

Jocelyn said...

You two are just adorable and what a great post...I so wanted a sister!!!!

Have a great one!!!

sarah said...

awww you gals are so cute!!! :) wish i had a sister.

and yes, your sister rocks! :)

hugs,
sarah.

Unknown said...

AAAAdorable!!!!
The both of you in fact. :)

I hope her week is better. AND I hope you have a delightful week as well. xo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

u are the bestest sister ever! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi I'm Debee :) said...

I do agree ! You both look gorgeous!!! Sending some love and hope to you both xoxo
-d