Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A list. Because my house is a mess. See bullet #2 to understand why.

Clouds

  • Thank you all for the sweet anniversary wishes, and the birthday wishes for Mike!  We're both very appreciative!
  • Craft Room v.2.0 is in the works.  I just need to clean the carpet for Bedroom v.3.0
  • For those of you keeping count, this is our third bedroom in our house in a year.  I think this makes us room nomads.
  • Why is it when I can't get to my scrapbook supplies, I really want to scrap?
  • I have watched more ESPN in the last two weeks than I ever have before. Thank you World Cup.
  • If you saw a really cute vintage yellow watercooler at the Peddler's Mall, and it cost $5, and you wanted to justify putting it in your scrap room, what would you store in it? 
  • I need to get to work if I'm going to finish reading three books by the end of June
  • Tomorrow, Stacy and I are making 20 mini coconut cream pies.  Which means we're putting coconut pudding into pre-made graham cracker crusts.  Be jealous you didn't think of it first, Martha Stewart.
  • I made this salad tonight.  Only I used Sweet Italian dressing.  Yummy!
  • I hope Mike takes me to see Toy Story 3 this week/weekend.  And then I hope he's still willing to see Eclipse very soon after.  Not counting on the latter.  Haha.

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I have my tickets for Eclipse...and U need to see Toy Story 3! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

mike had better take you to BOTH movies!! :)
your coconut cream pies sound like MY kind of baking, lol!

sarah said...

did i just see martha in this post?! HAHA...

and toy story 3 is sooooo good! you are gonna crack up like no other. i wanna see it again.

hugs,
sarah.

Hanneke said...

Love your list, so funny!!! That salad looks delicious and thethe coconut pies sound yummy and very clever!!!

Have a great week

Unknown said...

I have got to see that yellow water cooler!!! sounds divine for storage...I never go to the movies, but sounds like TS3 is THE movie to see. Take tissues, I hear.

Deana said...

I'm LOLing about your Martha comment. I say, make it easy! I'm sure it'll be delish! :-)