Wednesday, June 16, 2010

So there's this really great guy celebrating a birthday today...

No...I'm not talking about him...

...or him...



Of course I'm talking about my wonderful husband, Mike!

Mike

Mike doesn't get very excited about his birthday.  Efforts to get him to celebrate are often futile.  But we did have blueberry pancakes this morning.  But then we paid bills.  And played around with landscaping ideas.  And took a nap.  Now he's helping a friend cut down tree limbs.  But he tells me that this is how he likes it, so what can I do? 

So, happy birthday, Mike!  I love you!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, happy birthday Mike!

Jessica Wilson said...

Happy Birthday to Mike!! I hope he enjoys it:)

chris a said...

Happy birthday Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy said...

Awe... Mikey likes it.... Happy happy birthday.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww a man after my own heart!!! Birthdays are overrated anyways!! LOL LOL LOL!! U know I had to say that, right??? HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

YAY! Happy Birthday Mike!

I'd say his best gift is his wonderful wife. ;)

Jocelyn said...

Happy Birthday Mike!!!!