Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Give me a room full of 15 year old "hulagans" any day.

Today was just one of those irritating days.  I had technology training today (not a bad thing), but I had to present to a group of teachers.  It's true -- teachers are the worst audience.  You would think a group of people who work so hard to master the art of keeping their students in line would understand how important it is to just shut up and listen.  There was a group in the corner that were so loud...not willing to listen...oh, but they were so eager to stop me mid-sentence the second they realized they were lost.  Ugh.  It doesn't help that I'm still getting over a cold, and my head is still really stuffy, and I just don't feel all that spectacular.

Sorry for all the complaining.  To make it up to you, here's a super-adorable picture of Lola from the other morning: 

1046

Better?  :)

5 comments:

Jessica Wilson said...

That's crazy...they should be the best listeners. Next time, tell them to act their age:) Hope tomorrow goes well for you! Love, Jess

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

big poopy heads!!!! They need to be nice to my Bekka!!! I loveeeeeeeee that photo of Lola!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Georgia Visacri said...

hehee, that photo is super cute, Bekka!! I always thought teachers would be great listeners too, guess I was wrong! hope you're happier now!!

Tim, Jenn, Parker, and Charleigh said...

You're soooo right, we're totally the worst! We had to separate a group of coaches in the last planning I was in because they wouldn't stop talking. Hope you're feeling better!

Deana said...

I hope you're feeling better soon. That stinks. :-(