Friday, June 18, 2010

Instead of Friday Fill-Ins...

Friday Fill-Ins was kind of ridiculously difficult and pointless this week (sorry...I'm being harsh, I know, but it was really way too much of a stretch).  I did, however, come across this list on Jen's blog, and thought it would be fun to play along.  I don't know when I'll get around to posting this, but it was written today around 11:30 am.

Self Pic

listening:  to World Cup Soccer...US vs. Slovenia in the background.
eating:  a ham sandwich and chips
drinking:  lemonade
wearing:  barbie t-shirt, green linen shorts, pink bandana
feeling:  excited that I got to do something awesome and top secret for two very good friends
weather:  sunny, and not unbearably hot (yet)
wanting:  to work on spray painting the thrifted outdoor tables we bought a few weeks ago.
needing:  to start painting the upstairs bedroom...which means I need to start moving lots of stuff.
thinking:  about taking a walk this evening.
enjoying:  having lots of down-time this week.
wondering:  if I can incorporate that cute worn-looking yellow water cooler from the Peddler's Mall into my scrapbook room decor.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that!

I also had a ham sandwich for lunch today...can't beat em. :)

Hope you have a most delightful weekend Bekka.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I think Brookie will want your Barbie shirt...make sure U NEVER ever show it to her!! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Amy said...

Great list.... I love to see all your finds. Can't wait to see pics of them repurposed. Big hugs,Amy