Thursday, June 3, 2010

We're at the home stretch.

  • A student sailed past my room on a rolling garbage can on Tuesday.
  • One of my male students said he had a headache and asked for a Midol.  He knew what it was, and he was serious.
  • The freshman girls are attempting to start a fad -- walking around with pacifiers in their mouths.  I don't know whether I should roll my eyes, or just be thankful that the pacifiers are not directly linked to teenage pregnancies.
  • I told a kid he needed to stop acting like a hooligan.  He asked me if that was someone from Hawaii.  (Hulagan...get it?)
At least they make some fun cartoon characters.  Enjoy this compilation of a few final animation projects.


Come on 2:55 pm!

4 comments:

Deana said...

Call me a pessimist or maybe I've just seen one too many Dr Phil episodes in the past, but is there any chance there's anything drug-related on these pacifiers because that is pretty dorky otherwise? LOL!!!!

Meanwhile, my daughter just finished 3rd grade. Before I know it, she'll be a freshman too. :-(

Hope you have a great weekend & good luck with your photos! :-)

Unknown said...

Teens are just nuts I've decided. (you think they thought that about us when we were that age?) :P
The Hulagan comment is pretty funny though I must say!

Loved the animations...some very clever concepts.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HULA-gan!!! LOL!! That is funny! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

sandra said...

When I was in grammar school and HS, girls were walking around with pacifiers, too. I wonder if it's just coming back. Just like all the clothes from the 80's/90's.

I was never one of those girls. Ok, once. But only because I thought I had to fit in. Turned out I really didn't anyway.