Monday, June 28, 2010

Nice things from today.

  • Our closet is almost finished!!! (Yes, the one I posted about back in January!)  I'll post photos very soon.  He's doing such a great job!
  • I get to see Toy Story 3 tomorrow.  We're celebrating my birthday a little late, but I get to be special for another day, so I really can't complain.  Haha!
  • My mom is putting my pink fuji instax in the mail tomorrow!  Yay!
  • There was a funny little girl in Lowe's tonight.  Mike walked past her, and she stood completely still and said, "Push my button so I can talk" in her best robot voice.  Later, she ran past us and said "Hello" in a British accent.  :)
  • My brother's girlfriend shared this video on her facebook page from one of their friends.  Soooo cute!  I forgot about the tiny squeaky noises they make!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That video is sooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!! And have fun at Toy Story 3! I loved it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Amy said...

I think it is great to be older cause we get to celebrate it as many times as we want and we use it as an excuse to go out and have a special day for weeks after the special say... When we were kids it wasn't like that... Being older does have its perks... I have a Fuji Instax... the mini. it is so very cool. Hey I have changed the format of my blog. Can you see if you can get on now with out crashing your computer... I think it may have been the template I uploaded... Now I am back to simpicity. Hope you had a fabulous b-day celebration. Hugs, Amy

sarah said...

awwww!!! those tiny squeaky noises make me squeal because it's so cute! :)

and you are going to have a blast with toy story. it's such a bekka movie.

...and let me know how the instax is. i totally want one. ;)

hugs,
sarah.

mandysea said...

That is waaaaaaaay too cute...and yeah...we do forget what funny little meows they have!!! It sure did want to get back to mommy cat!

Georgia Visacri said...

Bekka, that video is soooooooo sooooooo cute, I love kittens, tfs!!
Enjoy your fuji instax, these are so cool!!