Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Here's the big scrappy news I've been hinting about...

You like prizes, right? You might be the type that gets really excited when a site offers up a really great prize for their challenge, right? What if the site offered up twenty-seven (yes, 27!) prizes? We’re celebrating a lot of great things over at TAAFOMFT: that it’s our 1-year anniversary. That we’ve been pubbed over at ScrapStreet. And just the fact that it’s a fun, inspiring little corner of the challenge blog world. :)

Oh, and we’re scrapping our favorite shoes this month. Easy peasy. I had a little trouble narrowing down my favorite pair, so I chose a category. I love my cute canvas shoes. They’re cute (yes, I know I already said that), and they’re comfy…easily my faves. And, I got to use some hipstamatic photos on this (I love how they look printed glossy!)



So please head on over to TAAFOMFT and join us.  I mean, 27 prizes!  That's almost as good as 27 pairs of shoes!  :)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you FAVE Things Chicks for being pubbed. :)

Hope you and hubs had a fantastic holiday. :)

Jessica Wilson said...

I love those prints and the shoes:) Perfect layout!! Love, Jess

Amy said...

YAY! i'm so playing along! ps, congrats!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

U rock...and in my next life I want your cute little feet and not my big ole honkin' ones!! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this my dearest! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

sooo exciting!! I love your layout and all of the cute shoes!!

chris a said...

Love your shoes - they are so YOU! and your layout!!!!Have a great week!

Hanneke said...

YAY for 27 prizes, amazing isn't it!!
Love your LO and I love your shoes!!!

Amy said...

Too cute... Love your take on the challenge! Love the sweet stories you share. Big hugs,Amy

Deana said...

Sooooo CUTE! Cute LO... cute editing... cute canvas shoes! Love it! :-)

Sweet Escape said...

Hi Bekka!!!,,I just saw this layout over at "my favorite things" site,,,and oh my gosh!!,,your layout is rad!!!!,,,,i LOVE it!!,,I also love those black and white striped shoes you are wearing,,with the bow on the side!!,,,would you mind sharing where you got them!!!??,,,