Saturday, April 3, 2010

What I would have posted Friday night...

...if I hadn't gotten home a few minutes before midnight.

  1. All you need is one good friend...and the occasional cupcake.
  2. The idea that Mike and I are getting into the zombie graphic novel series we're reading fills me with laughter.
  3. Each generation, as it grows up, advances in some ways, and regresses in others.
  4. The idea of lonliness is something I have a hard time dealing with.
  5. A trip to Chicago to see my friend Kate is what I need.
  6. Give a hug and you get back.  (Oh my, that sounded cheesy...but still true.)
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being done with this work week, tomorrow my plans include going for a jog/walk, and Sunday, I want to wear my cute dress (finally)!
I'll be back shortly with Saturday's post...and hopefully I'll get to catch up on some blog reading.  I'm so far behind!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy Easter...and I want a Bekka hug! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

emma said...

zombie graphic novels. you two are way too cute.

happy easter weekend!

sarah said...

i want a bekka hug too! :)

and i agree with the generations regressing in a TON of things. sometimes, it makes me wonder about what they are taught. LOL.

and speaking of zombies, did you see the one movie... zombieland? it was stupid and funny all in one.

hugs,
sarah.

Jocelyn said...

I'm with Julie...Happy Easter and a Hug from you would be just perfect!!

Amy said...

Happy Easter Bekka....Hugs are so good to give and get back! Love your random lists...I hear ya on the friend trip... I wanna go see a friend in Jersey. Hope you have a fabulous day!!! Hugs,Amy

Amy said...

i love your blog. :) you are SO so cute.