Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Wednesday list

  • The 5K is this Saturday!  I don't care about time, only about finishing without stopping.  Am I ready?  Maybe.  Maybe not.  I never know.
  • I have finished the 10 volumes of The Walking Dead that are available at the library.  That still leaves volume 11.  Also, it seems the librarian's opinion of Mike went down a few notches when he checked these books out. 
  • Java Chip Frappachino ice cream is amazing.  And one of the few things less healthy than the drink it is named after. 
  • Did you notice the Formspring box on the left?  Please ask me some questions! 
  • Stuffy.  Bleh.
  • My sister changed her relationship status on Facebook today.  This is a big deal.  :)
  • I bought some new scrap supplies today.  And just used some of it to make a page.
  • April 14, 2010.  12:05 am.  The moment my Google Reader had zero unread items. 
  • Check out Sarah's blog for a super nice giveaway!  (Hurry!  There's only a little time left.)

3 comments:

Jessica Wilson said...

I bought some scrap stuff today...the first I've bought in a long time...too sad to say the local scrap store is going out of business. Good Luck Sat!! Love, Jess

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm give....what did Sisters status change too???? :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Great list Bekka!
good luck on your race - no doubt you WILL finish and feel good doing it!