Friday, April 16, 2010

Butterfly Crafts and Friday Fill-Ins

The new challenge is up over at Butterfly Crafts. Even though I'm not on the written challenge team, I wanted to make a layout for the latest challenge anyway. This month's written challenge is to tell what Spring means to you. For me, it's those first signs that get me all excited. I blogged these photos a few weeks ago, and thought they would be perfect fot this challenge!



And, my Friday Fill-In for the week:
  1. I'd like to take a day off soon.
  2. One of my most favorite romantic memories is "so phenomenal that it hurts the brain to remember it". :)
  3. Last night, I had popcorn chicken and an english muffin for dinner.
  4. Sorry for the excessive blogging. Okay, not really. :)
  5. Can we have our tax refund now?
  6. One of my worst temptations is soda; but anymore it's not so hard to resist!
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to the Amish grocery with Ashley, tomorrow my plans include running a 5K and Sunday, I want to spend some time with Mike!

Have a great weekend! I'll be back tomorrow with some pictures from the 5K.

3 comments:

Melonie said...

Great page! Loving your little lists. Have a great weekend.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that page!!! but at 56 degrees...i am still wearing a turtleneck...lol lol lol!!! I still giggle over mike's 'romantic' answer! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

i love your new page!! :)
Oh man, i dont want to know what's so phenomenal that mike can't remember, hehe.
I hope you have a great weekend!!