Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

Could this week have been any longer?  Methinks not.  I'm so happy to see the weekend!  Have great one!
  1. Where are my mind right now?  Yep, that about sums up the work week.
  2. If wishes were horses, then I think seawishes would be kind of cute.
  3. I'd like to see my family soon.
  4. When I was a teen, I thought I'd wind up an old maid.
  5. One of my mother's favorite sayings was "Rebekka is my favorite".  (I'm kidding, Mom! But can I assume you may have said that at some point before I was five?)  :)
  6. I'd have a hard time doing without my car.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not being at work, tomorrow my plans include spending a little time with me, and Sunday, I want to work on a special scrapbook project!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

this list makes me smile! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

Great list....enjoy your weekend!!! :-)

sarah said...

seawishes!!! okay, the name just sounds cute. makes me want to go out and make a page about seawishes... too bad we don't even know what those look like!

have a wonderful weekend, bekka!

hugs,
sarah.

Suzi said...

okay, i clicked on your blog because of your berea page posted on the "these are a few of my favorite things" blog. i was perusing your blog and you have got to be from the georgetown area. that's where i live. i think it's cool to find people on the internet who live in the same area as me. we went to a legends game last weekend too!

Anonymous said...

I like the sound of #3. Miss you a lot. Mother's Day is coming. Hint Hint :)