Sunday, April 18, 2010

Weekend recap

Mike had to go to a training for one of his classes, so I spent an hour at the Peddler's mall.  There wasn't much that interested me, so no photos to share.

Then we went out shopping.  Mike really wants a kayak.


I found a cute lunch tote.


We saw a Lexington Legends game with Jon and Alisha.



Dave the Horn Guy (who I guess was on America's Got Talent) performed several times.  Far more entertaining than the baseball game.


I woke up this morning feeling soooooooo sore. 

Lola and I took a long nap.  She's been sick this weekend, so I think we both needed it.




















Today, we did some yardwork...there were so many dandelions to pull it was ridiculous.


My allergies are hitting me hard today, so other than the yardwork, I've been a little lazy.  I hope your weekend has been great! 

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Looks like a great weekend...You two are sooooo cute!!! Sorry Lola is not feeling well and a NAP...now that is a good thing!!

Wishing you a wonderful week sweet friend!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hope Lola feels better soon!! loveeeeeeeeeeeee the photos....and I want a nap! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Charin Adams said...

Hey Bekka
Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog. I'm not sure when I'll get back to blogging like "normal" but I hope to one day. Thanks again, sweet girl!

Amy said...

bekkaaaa you are so cute. sounds liek a great weekend :)

Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

Aw, too bad there was nothing at Peddler's. It sounds like a fun weekend, anyway! I hope that Lola gets well soon.