Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A spring break trip to the Peddler's Mall

I think I go to the Peddler's Mall for the sole purpose of taking pictures of cute things and putting them on my blog.  I'm hoping you all don't mind.  My bank account doesn't seem to.  :)

This was just so shiny and delicate and lovely.

A red ice crusher. I never realized I needed one until now. :)

A beautiful old box full of beautiful old buttons.
But not $22 worth of buttons, so it's still there if you want it.

You know, so your child can hammer stuff.
Because children do not make enough noise.

I want you to come home with me.

You just have to wonder where it's been.

I never use these. So why do I want one?

It's yellow, and I can totally see myself scrapping there.

More yellow. Kinda crazy about this color.

Ah. Memories of my public education.
Wait...I thought I was trying to forget those years.
Nevermind.

Oh, shiny cups.  I love you.  Yay.

I almost bought this German plate.
I still might. It's festive. I like it.

This is just perfect for Spring.

8 comments:

Jessica Wilson said...

First, LOVE the yellow booth and could totally scrap there. And children do make plenty of noise w/o hammering things up!!! Those buttons were $22....are they crazy a little? I know your wallet doesn't mind all the pics from the mall, and I LOVE them:) Love, Jess

Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

Okay, now I really want to go to Peddlers! We have a very similar ice crusher and use it all the time for summer drinks - it makes for some awesome mojitos.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

i sooooooooooooooooo want that sewing machine...amen! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

chris a said...

thanks for sharing these little bits of happiness. I love to go thrifting but $22 for the buttons is too much. Have a great week!

Jocelyn said...

Oh I love all of these!!!! That was a pretty high price for the buttons!!!

All the glassware is just stunning!!

I want to come visit...we could go shopping for all kinds of awesome goodies!!!

have a great day!!

Deana said...

I'm loving the fun yellow finds! Yay for Spring! :-)

sarah said...

if i'm ever in your area, you need to take me here!

the end. :)

hugs,
sarah.

ps: NO, it's not martha stewart!

Unknown said...

wowza!!! I am loving all that fun eye candy indeedy!

That last one is too yummy. Perfect spring colors.

methinks you and your camera need to return to Peddlers for some more inspo to share!!! =)=)=)