Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mike needs the computer tonight...

...so it's list time!

1. Something is up with the barometric pressure tonight...my ears feel like they've been to a rock concert, and I feel the inevitable headache coming on.
2. We are rewarding Juniors with a "junk food buffet" before testing. Being on a healthy kick at the moment, I am kind of sickened by this idea, and am thinking about donating a fruit tray just to rock the boat a little. :) Also, WHY do we want to pump kids full of sugar?!
3. I want to learn how to make my own veggie burgers.
4. 14 weeks soda-free on monday!
5. I got to hang out with some really great people last night. Hopefully I'm able to post about it tomorrow.
6. Ugh! Head pressure.
7. I am so proud if my freshmen...they are doing so well with the Anim8or tutorial I assigned them!
8. It's bedtime. Goodnight everyone! Have a wonderful Thursday!

5 comments:

sarah said...

when you find the veggie burger recipe, please send it my way. thank you. ;)

oh, did you watch modern family last night!? gloria, manny, and jay are always crackin' me up... hehe

hugs,
sarah.

Melonie said...

Hope your head feels better today! I always love your lists:)

Hanneke said...

Anim8or what??????
hope your headache will be over soon!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh YAY for 14 wks! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Amy said...

damn 14 weeks! i think you should bring fruit. so much TASTIER and healthier than junk. schools are strange.