Saturday, April 24, 2010

Lazy Saturday, I heart you.

Today was just one of those lazy days.  I woke up early with Mike, since he had to spend the day at a history professional development.  I had grand dreams of going into town and finding my perfect pair of running shoes.  Instead, I stayed home because the threat of nasty storms loomed all day (I don't drive in bad weather if I don't have to).  But the bad weather didn't really start until this evening...much later than predicted, of course.  So I edited photos.  Drank three cups of coffee.  Went for a walk in the backyard.  Painted my nails black.  Watched reruns of Beverly Hills 90210.  Took a nap.  Did a little work around the house. 

Also, I have a confession.  I accidentally shut Lola in the coat closet on Thursday.  Poor girl.  I think she's forgiven me...just look at her face in the photo Mike took tonight.  Pure excitement and happiness, right? 

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh poor lola!! Mr. Dandy has a tendency to hide under brookie's bed when mama yells at the kids...lol...and a few times he has gotten locked in her room because we didn't know he was under there!! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that photo of U two! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

Poor Lola.....I have done that to Miss Cosmo also!!!

Sounds like a PERFECT Day!!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!! :-)

Jessica Wilson said...

I hope the storms weren't too bad. My sister was having some out her way in TN...but I don't think they got too bad right where she lives. I'm glad Lola forgave you..she does look happy now. What a great pic! Love, Jess

bethchien said...

LOL!!! First lol is on your comments you left me! I love drinking WIND! hahaha
second LOL to your confession! that is funny, scary for Lola..but, funny nonetheless!
and what a perfect lazy Saturday. sounds like what I am going to do today!

Deana said...

Pure fun & excitement.... or planning her revenge? LOL! Poor Lola! :-)

Sounds like you had a relaxing day... gotta love those! :-0

Inka said...

sweet photo of you two! :)