Thursday, April 15, 2010

New TAAFOMFT Challenge

I really like the new challenge that's up over at TAAFOMFT -- favorite city!  I chose Berea, KY as mine.  I won't say too much about it on this post, since I just posted about it on Sunday.  The title of the page comes from our school song.  Which is seriously the school song with the most depressing tune ever.  But I still love the town.  :)  I hope you'll join us on this challenge! 


Tomorrow is Friday!  Who else is happy about this?  It's been such a long week.

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY for tomorrow being Friday and yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for this lo...i loveeeeeeeeeee it!! I think U need to drudge up this theme song that has a depressing tune...I need to hear it!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hanneke said...

Great page, love the photo's and the woodgrain paper!! And we don't even have schoolsongs (so boring!!)!!

Jocelyn said...

PERFECT Page!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

Wishing you a Fabulous weekend!!! ;-)