Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Today I learned...

  • that it's cool to have a pet cricket named Jeffery.
  • that my students think it would be awesome if I went into labor at regional competition...then they would finally have an excuse to push that tantalizing emergency button in front of the building where competition takes place.
  • that the happy medium between "emo" and "goth" is purple.
  • that you can't convince the kid playing Willy Wonka in the school play that bringing you candy everyday will get him into character.
(Just a little list of things that went on at school today.)

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....I really don't think I want them to have to push that emergency button in the front of the building...that would be bad! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

EverydayMe said...

this is great... and purple is wonderful... {{hugs}} Michelle