Monday, August 23, 2010

A quick baby list

  • I tried out my Bella Band today.  I figured it would be best to give it a trial run while I still have the option of buttoning my pants.  Turns out I didn't need to be so cautious -- it worked great!  I love that all my pants can now be fat pants.  :)
  • I think I found the stroller.  Love the yellow and grey color combo! 
  • Speaking of grey...the week before I found out about being pregnant, we painted the upstairs bedroom (soon to be the baby's room) grey.  I really don't want to deal with painting it again.  Do you think this will make our child a sad little emo kid? 
  • Julie and Jill -- I think there's something to the theory you mentioned in your comments yesterday.  Seriously, I wake up most mornings around 3:30.  It doesn't matter how early or late I go to sleep.  I don't have much trouble falling back asleep, but it's so annoying to be reminded that I only have two more hours of sleep left. 
  • I made it though the work day with plenty of energy.  I was very proud of myself.  Then I came home and my energy ran away.  Don't worry.  I took a nap and found it!  :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the yellow/grey combo! It's what I hope to use when I have my babies(yes, I'm hoping for TWINS one day!)!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

hehehehe...see Jilly had the same issue as me...I'm telling ya...its just God telling ya... "yep...this is what being a mommy is...get used to it!" LOL! :):):):) I have been told he has a sense of humor! LOL!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that stroller...and nope I think gray is good as long as you throw in some yummy yellow in the room...I think it will be perfection :):):):):):) AND PLEASE tell the boss you are registering somewhere?????? boss has to buy baby something! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tiffeney said...

I like gray a lot!!! I agree that you should incorporate bright colors... but your Becca... HELLO! I can't wait to see what you finally decide for the nursery. It's going to look awesome!

bethchien said...

awww I don't think I knew you were preggo yet? (did I? lol) congrats! and I love that gray and yellow combo! so cool and gorgeous!
hope all is well this week!
B

Deana said...

Adorable stroller..... love it! :-)

Breanne Crawford said...

love the stroller! make sure you get a snap and go for when the baby is still in the carseat though!! it makes things SO much easier! and i think grey on the walls is perfectly great because i know you'll accessorize well!

Unknown said...

I think the gray would be cool! You could add a girly color to it if it's a girl, or boy it up with some plaid or argyle or something if it's a boy. In fact, I think gray is a super smart choice...but we all know you are super smart, so there you have it. :)

EverydayMe said...

I had the same stroller for Rainee.. grey and yellow... how funny is that... I think a grey room is fine... because you can add any color you want... pinks... for a girl... and red... and blue for a boy... and don't want to know the sex... yellow is great... with splashes of color... it will be great...
{{{hugs}}} Michelle