Thursday, August 12, 2010

Things that make me happy.

Best Bendy Straw Ever
  • Friday.  Summer makes me forget how awesome Fridays are. 
  • A Saturday with no plans.
  • A great first week of school.  So far.  Knock on wood.
  • Pineapples.  Juice, tidbits, fresh...you name it.  Hmmm...now I think I want it upside-down in cake form.  :)
  • Air conditioning.
  • Students who say "thank you" when I hand them a worksheet. 
  • A good night's rest.
  • Trips to the Mennonite grocery on the way home from work.
  • A surprise party this weekend.
  • My new scrapbook subject.
  • Lola's ability to sense any cuddling that goes on in our house.  And her need to get in on the action.
  • My awesome readers.  I love it when you leave comments. :)
  • Hacking my way through a long list of unread blog posts.  I'm getting there, slowly but surely.
  • And going to bed...right...about...now. 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Fridays, too! :) It was so fun seeing all the comments you left for me yesterday! :) Hope you have a super fun weekend!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

and
bekka
makes
me
happy
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

Great list.....enjoy!!!!

Amy said...

you make me happy :) i like your list of blessings. i always make it a point to say "you're welcome" when a student thanks me.

Anonymous said...

Great list Bekka!
Have a wonderful weekend!