Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Post-It Note Fashion Show 2010

Today was my first full day of work for the new school year.  No students, just lots of training.  I am super, super tired.  But, I thought it would be nice to share some photos from the Post-It Note Fashion show. 

Post It Note Fashion Show


Post It Note Fashion Show


Post It Note Fashion Show


Post It Note Fashion Show


Post It Note Fashion Show


Post It Note Fashion Show


Post It Note Fashion Show

Our team found out about the deadline about two weeks too late, but there's always next year, right? 

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Bummer!!! I don't get to see the Bekka Post-It dress with matching purse this year??? Now I am TOTALLY BUMMED!!!! But I am liking the pics! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

I can just imagine how TIRED you have been... ;-)

Tiffeney said...

That looks like it would have been fun to participate in. Sorry you missed the deadline!

PS... I don't think Brian can do the Bourbon Chase this year. I am really, really, really bummed! :O(