Friday, August 27, 2010

He/she is already being spoiled. :)

I wanted to share with you some of the very sweet gifts the baby has received. 

Our friends Jed and Amanda gave us this Germany soccer shirt.  (Mike and Jed are both German enthusiasts.)  It won't be able to wear it for awhile, but since they also bought one for their son, I can't wait to see them together in matching shirts one day!  :)



Today, I got a wonderful surprise from Julie, who sent the baby this painting by the ever so talented Melonie!  Isn't it adorable!  I hear there are more like this little guy in her etsy shop.  :)  Julie, thank you so much for this gift.  It means so much that it's both from and by some of my favorite scrapbooking gals! 

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for baby presents!! Hope you likey!!! And yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy that Mel is sooooooooooo talented! Cuz if I was to paint for your baby...yeah... they might have nightmares! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Fun T-shirt ;)
LOVE that painting!Julie is so sweet!!

Melonie said...

YAY!! Glad you got it:) JULIE is THE sweetest!!!! I am honored to call you both my friends:)