Saturday, August 14, 2010

Heartbeat :)

Last week Mike went with me to the doctor.  We got to hear the heartbeat for the first time (funny -- he heard it before I did).  Mom wanted me to get a photo of Mike's first reaction to it...I opted for being in the moment, but after the nurse stepped out and we were waiting on the midwife to meet with us, I took a few fun pics of what his reaction might have been. 


Which one is your favorite?  :)

Btw, the heartrate as of 11w 0d was 176.  And no, he didn't really have any of those reactions...lol.  We both thought it was pretty amazing.  Also, we were relieved to know that yes, there actually is a baby in there.  (Pretty much the only downside to feeling relatively good...you start to wonder if it's all in your head.)

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

hehehehehehehehehehehehehe...you two are gonna be the funnest parents ever!!! LOVE those photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Great photo's!!Did you show 'em to your mom yet ;)
You have to keep those, it might come in handy one day ;) LOL!

ti said...

those are great expressions....
i know what you mean about hearing the hearbeat. we even rented one of those doppler things so i can hear it at home when ever i thought i needed too. enjoy this journey.

Anonymous said...

I think I like the middle one. I think it's going to be a fun 6 (and whatever left) months.
love mom

Deana said...

Good to know there really IS a baby in there... heehee! Love the reactions!