Monday, August 2, 2010

Time with the family

My parents and brother came in for the Art Walk.  (My sister was exhausted by the first two weeks of her "big girl" job, and stayed home.)  It was great to spend a little time with them.

Saturday morning, we went out for breakfast at Family Fare.  I had hashbrowns and was a happy girl. 
Art Walk


Art Walk


Art Walk



Then we headed across the street to the history museum.  The city model in the last two photos is of our little town of Cynthiana. 

Art Walk


Art Walk


Art Walk



Before they left, they bought me a chocolate molten lava cake.  Amazing. 
Cake!

5 comments:

Jessica Wilson said...

Oh MY GOODNESS, that cake looks amazing..you notice that's the first thing I notice...I NEED SOME GOOD FOOD!! This gluten free thing I'm trying has put my body into food withdrawals...

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

is that the 'big' little brother i spy??? and that cake looks YUMMY! :):):):):):):):) and ps... i love u! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

EverydayMe said...

love it the cake... it's Rainee's favorite... {{hugs}} Michelle

Hanneke said...

That cake looks yummie, woukd love to have some!!!

Deana said...

Yummy-looking cake! Must go eat chocolate now... :-)