Saturday, August 14, 2010

I found a thrifty find!

I went to the Peddler's Mall today for no real reason at all.  I had $5 in my purse.  I came home with this lovely (and a little leftover change).



Isn't she beautiful?!  Mechanically, she is in perfect condition.  Ribbon-wise -- not great, but not horrible.  It was worth the $4 I spent to see if I can get her up and running.



And I have a new Starbucks treat.  I've given up caffiene (which surprisingly, wasn't all that difficult).  But today I found myself still wanting Starbucks.  So I got up the nerve to try a new treat.  Julie, I think this is one of your favorites, right?  :)  Loved it! 

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl.......I passed like 4 Starbucks (I know...you are shocked by this, right??? lol!) on the way to a friends tonight and WANTED to stop by soooooooooooooooooooo bad and get one of those... but UGH the calories!! LOL!! You don't have to worry bout that right now... lol.... but...*sigh* julie does!! LOL!!!! I am glad you liked it.... if you aren't a big fan of whip...ask for it without it...it tastes YUMMY that way too... and I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the typewriter!!! I want one sooooooooooooooo bad! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

What a Fabulous Find and the Starbucks goodie looks yuumy!!!! What kind is it?

Wishing you a great day!!!

Unknown said...

that typewriter is so cuuute, i love it! what a fabulous find! :)
I'm so proud of you for giving up caffeine, what kind of starbucks treat is that? a smoothie?

Deana said...

I like their chocolate/banana smoothies with soy milk... ;-)

Great find on the typewriter!

Unknown said...

Great find!
Yay for four bucks. ;)

IDK what that Sbux treat is, but I'll have what Deana's having.