- Lola has been super cuddly lately.
- Banana Nut Larabars are so good!
- I can't wait for couple's retreat next month.
- Saturday is dominoes (the game, not the pizza) night.
- The closet has a door.
- My husband is just so cute when he's sleepy.
- So is my cat.
- I'm glad I like Parks and Recreations this season, because I was kinda disappointed in it last season.
- As I write this, we may get some snow Friday night. I'm kinda hoping we do, but it probably won't be much.
- Oh Mrs. Smith, why can't I find your Strawberry Cobbler anymore? It was so good and so different.
- I should plan a trip to Target soon to buy plates. I've found my perfect plates. They're rectangular. And they're actually serving trays. But small.
- My sister wants me to go to Zumba with her next time I'm home. Have anyof you tried Zumba? Do you like it? I'm curious.
- I need to find new awesomely mellow songs. Any suggestions?
Me and the little brother.
Cute packaging tape from Michael's.
Putting together food bags after Sunday School.
A cute gift from the District Technology Coordinator that I forgot to share with you.
The Mindstorms robot one of my students put together in Engineering class (or, what Steve Jobs should have introduced on Wednesday).
Me, with my suddenly super-cuddly kitty.
Long kitty is long.
We played this one day in Engineering class. Yes, one of my students supplemented the regular game pieces with his Pokemon. :)
Lunch with my Jenny.
Me and Miss Lola again.
One of my fave sweaters. I'll have to tell you about my love-hate relationship with Old Navy sometime.
I think frost is pretty. Except when I have to scrape it off my windshield at 6:30 in the morning.
Have a great Saturday, everyone!