Sunday, January 3, 2010

Adventures in Christmas -- Happy Birthday Dad!

Every year, we stay at my parents' house until December 28.  This is my Dad's birthday.  He had to work that day, so we decided to pick up some food from Dairy Queen and celebrate with him on his lunch brek. 


(Yes, Julie, that's my "little" brother in the blue shirt.)  :)

I think my parents are pretty cute. :)


I should also mention that this was Mike's first time at our Dairy Queen.  I say "our" Dairy Queen because it has a reputation for having the best hot dogs.  Seriously, it has its own Facebook fan page.  I wouldn't know...I'm not a fan of hot dogs, but everyone seems to like them. 

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

hehehehehehehe....there he is!!!!! the BIG little Brother!!! LOL!!!! Well....don't feel too bad...as ME at 5'9"....has a LITTLE Brother that is 6'3" LOL LOL LOL!!!! But it looks like the LITTLE Sister is a little taller too???? LOL!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEKKA'S Daddy!!!!!!!!! Sooooooooooooooooooooo did Mike like the hot dog??????? :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

sarah said...

happy birthday bekka's dad!!! :) great photos.... :) and yeah, did mike like the hot dog?!

btw, i LOVE your hair! :) it's so cute!

hugs,
s.