- Wouldn't it be easy if soda didn’t exist? That about sums up my week.
- Bathroom duty is better than ever! Seriously, I really like talking to students in a not so class-roomy way.
- I love the taste of pumpkin cupcakes. I think I’ll make some this weekend.
- Some cleaning needs to go on in the living room. Because we have company coming over Saturday night!
- The first thing we're going to do is wake up and start the coffee Friday morning. I switched to Italian Roast yesterday morning…good stuff!
- Icicles go drip, drip, drip; yes, that’s pretty much what they do. Ha ha! By far the most challenging fill-in on this list.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a possible inch of snow, tomorrow my plans include dominoes night and Sunday, I want to go to the new Dollar Tree! It’s the little things, right?
And of course, here's your no-soda update: