Sunday, January 20, 2008

Need your recommendations

I squished my Cutterpede paper trimmer. Actually, I broke the extending ruler over a year ago. Yesterday, I broke the hinge on the plastic guide thingy that the blade fits onto. It's still usable, but not so easy to use now. So I'm in the market for a new one. One that can take the beating I apparently give to paper trimmers. :) What do you guys use? Or recommend? I can't buy a new one until I get my paycheck, so I have plenty of time to shop around.

I have CAD (computer aided drafting) training Monday and Tuesday of this week. Boo for day 1 being on MLK day. Yay for day 2 being on a school day! :) I'm a total geek for CAD stuff, and I've never had a good software program for my classroom. For $350 and two days of training, I get 300 seats of Pro/Engineer (the CAD program) for my school! I've been using Google Sketchup, which is great as far as free programs go. But I'm so excited about this.

Okay, my geek moment has passed. :) Have a great day!

7 comments:

owen,tania,caleb,thaddeus, gideon,hannah said...

huh?
i am glad you know what you are saying and that you are excited because you are speakin' a different language to me...lol..

Leigh-Ann said...

i have a few... but this ones my favorite :)
http://www.michaels.com/art/online/displayProductPage?productNum=sb0517&channelid=

Unknown said...

I just have a fiskars paper trimmer, was the cheapest and the blades aren't hard to find

Kirsty Wiseman said...

hey dude!
you win the $10 off coupon that you entered into at my blog.
email me at kirstywiseman@hotmail.com to find out more.
CONGRATCHO!!!

Unknown said...

Hey! Hope you have a great week! Sorry I haven't been a friendly blogger lately-my life has been very hectic/blessed!! Have a great training this week!!!

Charin Adams said...

Promise not to laugh? :) The only time I ever use a trimmer is when I teach scrapbook classes! I just like to use my scissors :)
So I'm no help! ha ha :)

Lisa said...

yep...foreign language to me too...hehe but glad its exciting to you! :)

oh and i just bought a fiskars trimmer. they are on sale at michales for 13....pretty sweet deal if you ask me! i've used them before and they rock!