- I went on my first date when I was 21. (gasp!) It made future hubby jealous, so the following week, I went out with him! :)
- I worked in my dad's slaughter house during summers starting at the age of 12. (I just wrapped meat -- nothing too violent!)
- I have my first degree brown belt in Shao-lin.
- I had to learn to swim in order to graduate from college. So I barely graduated from college. :)
- I am very tired of packing up my classroom. This is the 2nd out of three times I will do that this year. Ugh.
- I love buttons!
- The Toyota Corolla that I was brought home from the hospital in was the same car I drove during high school. Loved that car -- big reason why we bought a Corolla a few years ago!
So here are the rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.