Sunday, January 6, 2008

I was tagged...twice!

Lisa and Veronica tagged me today to post seven random things about myself. And I think I'm supposed to mention that Lisa tagged me first! lol

  1. I went on my first date when I was 21. (gasp!) It made future hubby jealous, so the following week, I went out with him! :)
  2. I worked in my dad's slaughter house during summers starting at the age of 12. (I just wrapped meat -- nothing too violent!)
  3. I have my first degree brown belt in Shao-lin.
  4. I had to learn to swim in order to graduate from college. So I barely graduated from college. :)
  5. I am very tired of packing up my classroom. This is the 2nd out of three times I will do that this year. Ugh.
  6. I love buttons!
  7. The Toyota Corolla that I was brought home from the hospital in was the same car I drove during high school. Loved that car -- big reason why we bought a Corolla a few years ago!
Hmmm...two of you have already tagged me...so I will tag Inka, Tania, Mika, Rhonda, JLizzie, Charin, and Christina.

So here are the rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

7 comments:

owen,tania,caleb,thaddeus, gideon,hannah said...

being tagged is so complicated! Yes, i am technologically challenged! But i will do it! Tommorow after school...

Charin Adams said...

Thanks girl! :) I had been tagged by Jennifer and just blogged it, so I added your name on there. ;)

Lisa said...

aw first date at 21! how precious! mine was 18..so you have me beat!

Mika said...

Thanks for the tag. Stay tuned this week. Mika

Veronica said...

brown belt. I am so IMPRESSED. I went on my first dade when I was
19. I didn't even date for too long (with that guy-he was weird) but I met hubs at 25.

Did Lisa tell you to mention she tagged you first...dang it!

Veronica said...

um that was date...not dade. heheh

BRANDY said...

Math almost got me. Just so you know I have been trying to check your blog out for so long, but you don't have a link from your blogger profile, so I have never been able to comment back until SIStv. So Hello There!