Tuesday, January 8, 2008

It's raining, it's pouring

The rain is really coming down right now! The weatherman said we were in for some severe weather tonight! Wowzers!

The transition back to work has been rough! Last week wasn't bad, because it was only two days. Yesterday and today I crashed as soon as I got home!
I'm going to an overnight crop with a few friends on Friday! So excited about it!
Still keeping up with my daily cards -- go me! I love this one! Great discovery that I made this weekend!
This one is dedicated to a coworker of mine. Actually, a few. :)

Have a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

love those cards!

an overnight crop? sound SUPER fun! hope you have a blast! let us know how it goes of course!

Linda said...

these are great. We just got through being hammered really bad with high winds and rain. Out of power for 32 hours...ughh...have a great day