Thursday, January 10, 2008

I should be packing my scrappy things...

I'm so excited about the overnight crop tomorrow with Amanda and Leigh! Scrapping into the wee hours of the morning, then getting up early and doing it all again! :) It's gonna be so much fun! I made cupcakes tonight (for sharing, of course)!

Oooh, I won an RAK today from the fabulous Lisa! I can't wait to see what it is! :)


Here are the cards for the last two days. I'm getting ready to work on today's as soon as I finish this post.

I really need to listen to this first card! I stay up much too late scrapbooking. Although I've been very productive lately!

Our local Wal-Mart is kinda strange. When you enter, there is a good chance you will be "greeted" by a solemn-looking teenage guy who stares you down as you enter. And this isn't just one teenager...there's a whole slew of them, each as seemingly angst-filled as the next.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

lol teenage angst is a funny thing. then you grow out of it and think "wow that was stupid" haha

i sent out your little package today! hope you like it...just random goodies i picked up from random dollar spots in target, walmart, dollar tree and michaels :)

have SO much fun at your crop!!! i'm totally jealous!!

Charin Adams said...

Have fun at your crop! :)
So weird about your Wally world greeters!

Veronica said...

Aww that sounds like fun. Maybe Lisa and I should try that too. hehe Tell us how it goes!