Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It's been a good week!

Monday -- MLK day, so school was out. I had a CAD training that day. Don't worry, I'm not going to bore you with all the details! :)

Tuesday -- I got that lovely 6am phone call that said school was cancelled due to snow! I still had training, but I made time on the way there to treat myself to some Starbucks! Yum!

Today - We were on a 1-hour delay -- icy roads. School wasn't too bad...considering we had been away for 4 days, the kids were pretty good.
No daily card yet! :)

Tomorrow -- I'm going to the doctor, Lola's going to the doctor, and my teeth are going to the doctor. One of the joints in my leg has been hurting for about three weeks, so I'm ready to get that checked out. Lola is getting some shots (shhh...don't tell her this!). And I'm having a filling replaced. Oh, it's gonna be a fun day. On a brighter note, I plan on checking out the new fabric store in town in between stops!
Oh yeah, and I'm totally taking the whole day off for doctor-fest! :)

I made a couple of pages this week. These are for a couple of blog challenges. The first one is for Scrap Mojo. The challenge was to use junk on your layout. I used a bag from Archiver's for the background, flowers, letters and journaling block. I used alcohol ink to add color.
This one is of One Little Word. The word was "still". Love this one because I went artsy all over it! :)

Later, girlies! :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I love your cards, I love your layouts and I love hearing about snow days lol
Hope the Dr trip is ok :)

Leigh-Ann said...

its all great but that Beauty in the Imper-fection pages... IS INCREDIBLE!!!
love love!!
LA

Lisa said...

yay you blogged! lol love the pages! looove the huge bubble wrap action.

hope all goes well with your doctor appointment, animal and human!

adrienne leigh said...

love your style- brilliant!

Inka said...

i love that "beauty in imperfecion". you go and do many more. :)

Unknown said...

hmmm, I love those snow-day treats! I really like the card idea-really creative!!!