Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Ugh.

Do you remember that half-day I was going to take off today? It turned into a full day. And not in a good way. I have a stomach virus. Last night was pretty bad, but I'm feeling better today. Now I'm just trying to re-hydrate myself. I sent Mike a text asking him to stop for popcicles on his way home. I'm getting hungry, but I just don't want to attempt food right now. So it's un-fizzy Sierra Mist and water for me today. Maybe some saltines if I'm feeling dangerous. :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you're feeling better!!! Take it easy-Christmas is almost here!!

Inka said...

i hope you´ll get better soon!
it´s not nice to be sick just under christmas..

Lisa said...

awww hope you get better soon! you have to be able to eat christmas goodies!! *sending healthy wishes your way*

Veronica said...

aww that totally sucks. Get better soon!

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you will get better in time to eat lots of turkey and cranberry sauce! I hope I just didn't make your stomach churn...
Happy holidays!