Found this here, and thought I would give it a try. This was fun -- feel free to join in! Be sure to post in your comments if you put this on your blog!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bag? Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial
3. When do you put up your tree? Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take down your tree? A few days after Christmas, after all the travelling is over!
5. Do you like eggnog? No - I haven't gotten up the nerve to try it!
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes...I made it myself!
8. Hardest person to buy for? Mike
9. Easiest person to buy for? My sister
10. Worst Christmas gift you've ever received? Soap gift sets
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
12. Favorite Christmas movie? Home Alone
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? When my grad class has wrapped up.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Mom's rolls
16. White or colored lights? We have color (my husband's preference), but I like the white lights.
17. Favorite Christmas song? God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
18. Traveling for Christmas or stay home? Traveling. Lots and lots of traveling.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen (Oh yeah, and Rudolph!)
20. Angel or Star on top of tree? Angel
21. Open presents Christmas Eve or Morning? Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? "The 12 Days of Christmas". To me, it's the holiday equivalent of "99 bottles of beer on the wall"