Friday, December 7, 2007

Rockstar Barbie


Want to know something I like about being away from work? I don't have to dress like a teacher. Today, I wore my Rockstar Barbie t-shirt (anyone remember Barbie and the Rockers, Mattel's answer to Jem and the Holograms?) that Mom bought for me last year. It's one of those shirts that I would never have bought for myself, but I absolutely love it! It's so nice to feel and look relaxed.


Christmas shopping went so well today. I'm almost finished shopping for Mom, and I have a pretty good idea about what to do for Dad. Zack's item actually arrived today much sooner than I expected. After Mike got home, we went out for dinner at our favorite pizza place. Sausage and green pepper pan pizza -- yum!

I have a goal of scrapbooking tonight, and getting a page or two finished. I'll be sure to share my results later! Have a great night!

2 comments:

Inka said...

that t-shirt is amaziing! :)
i remember barbie and the rockers. i even had the sticker book of them. it´s still somewhere.. i gotta look it and show you! lol.

Unknown said...

I want one!!! I love the first picture of you-you need more non-teacher pictures of yourself on here!!!