Saturday, February 20, 2010

Today I slept in...

...and as always, I checked my email after I finally felt like I was somewhat awake.  (I actually stayed up until 2 am last night watching the Winter Olympics -- go me!)  Anyway, the first thing I noticed was an email from Julie to all the TAAFOMFT gals titled "Miss Bekka has been keeping a little secret from us..."  Which is funny, because then I was dying to know what secret I was keeping from them.  (I'm not kidding when I say that I am always the last to know.)  Her email included a link to this post on the Butterfly Crafts blog

(Just in case you're wondering, I added the circle to draw your attention to the part of that post I really liked.)  :)

WOOHOO!  And then I checked the rest of my email to see that only one hour or so prior, I had been invited to join the design team!  (Julie -- and I think Chris -- where do you get your mad scrapping news skills?  Haha!)

And guess what.  It's supposed to be rainy next week.  Not snowy.  I am so happy about this!  We might get in a full week of school.  I can't even remember what that's like.   

Have a fantastic Saturday!  I think I might go shopping.  I feel the need to get out of the house and do something fun.  A trip to Walmart no longer counts.  :)

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

wooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooo!!! congrats girl....and hehehehehehehehehe....its because I never ever ever sleep....didn't u know that???? lol! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hanneke said...

Yeah, congrats!!!!!! 'That's so cool!! hope you had fun shopping!!

chris a said...

Congrats!!!! you are a super scrapper and so deserve this! Karen from butterfly crafts is also on the Sampler DT with me, and I won some stuff at a crop they had last summer - she is a lovely person. Have a great weekend!

Jessica Wilson said...

CONGRATS!!! Don't worry...I'm usually the last to know stuff too!! Julie is lightning quick on everything!! I hope to be like her when I grow up, but the problem is, I don't think I will ever grow up:) Glad you are having a good weekend and glad you will be having school!! Love, Jess

sarah said...

yay!!!! i was so happy to hear about this when i read that email!!! :)

congrats my dear! you will rock that design team! :)

and yay for NO MORE SNOW! :)

hugs,
sarah.

Anonymous said...

WOW... so awesome Bekka!!HUge congrats girl!Enjoy the Design Team!So happy for you!!
And yay for no more snow...they say there will be rain here too instead of snow...so happy with that too!!

Amy said...

ooooh congrats! im proud of you... you totally deserve it!! :) :)

ps, word verification is "woope"!

Deana said...

Huge CONGRATS on Butterfly Crafts... they are lucky to have you! :-)