Really? I thought we were past those. Because I was finally at a place where I wasn't dreading a five-day work week.
I went to work anyway. Well, I was at work from 1-3 pm. I had some students who desperately needed to finish their regional project. Oh, and the snow had melted by then. But, I'm going to focus on the positive -- I was able to give attention to a small group of students who would not have gotten nearly as much help from me had this been a regular school day. Plus, their projects are finished. So, take that, snow day!
Wonder if I'll get to celebrate Flag Day with my students this year? LOL
Let's see...what's going on in Bessland at the moment? (Besstopia? Bessopotamia?) :)
- Mike and I watched Spanish language preschool television this morning.
- Working on projects for TAAFOMFT and Butterfly Crafts.
- Backing up photos on Flickr. Cheaper than buying a new Compact Flash card.
- We're out of milk.
- Painting my nails a shade of "Pedal to the Metal".
- And a fun pic from last night.