Tuesday, February 2, 2010

This week...

  • ...I don't feel like I need soda (9 days!)
  • ...I can't access my online gradebook.  Well, I can, but the grades have all disappeared.
  • ...I really want to scrapbook.
  • ...I also want to read a book.  Maybe Shopgirl, The Luxe, Confessions of a Shopaholic, or Ella Minnow Pea.
  • ..I need to catch up on blogs (please don't think I'm ignoring you -- Mike has started a new grad class, and I haven't had as much time on the computer).
  • ...I was totally confused by Lost.  Probably because I haven't watched very many episodes. 
  • ...I've worn snowboots to work for the last two days because that's what gets me to my car.
  • ...my cat was an awesome footwarmer.
  • ...I'm making a gift for a friend.
  • ...I feel a little stuffy.
  • ...it's supposed to snow on Saturday.
  • ...I would like to make shepherd's pie.
  • ...I'm getting this blog post in just under the wire...posting has not been easy this week.  I feel like I'm running out of things to say. 

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for 9 days!!! i'd be afraid of the headache!!!! And i know u have lots to say...cuz i love to read it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

sarah said...

ditto to julie's comment... i LOVE to read it too. :)

chris a said...

Congrats on the 9 days!!!! Shepherd's pie is always so comforting on a winter's night - I have read The Luxe and Confessions, very different books, one romantic and the other funny. Just loved reading your list! Have a good week!

sandra said...

Love this list.

I, too, decided to stop drinking soda. I was drinking close to 2liters of Coke a day! That is way too much (and there is so many things wrong with my health, I figured this has got to be a good start).
It had been almost a month and then two days ago...I caved.
Drank a 24oz of Coke. Hea-ven. Oi.

Now, I'm back on it.
I'm sure we can keep going! It's not even that tasty, right? right? *If we tell ourselves this over and over maybe we'll feel better? heehee*