- I know Mike loves me. And I love him. :)
- April is the longest month. (When you're a teacher.)
- You can't help but smille at this video.
- There is a threat of snow this weekend; bring it on!
- Where have you looked for your keys and actually found them -- the strangest place, anyway? (Mine were in the car. Not really strange, but definitely the last place I would think to look.)
- The new TAAFOMFT prompt is now available.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going out for dinner (maybe?), tomorrow my plans include being inside and staying warm and Sunday, I want to be able to come down from our hill and enter civilization.
I had fun starting the day with a civilized breakfast at the table with this lovely little lady:
She's not allowed ON the table, but she's so cute when she sits at the table with us. (And no, I don't eat brownies for breakfast...well, not usually. That's a Luna bar and it's better for me than a brownie. And it's pretty yummy!) :)
Have a great Friday!