So, here are my five faves ("Why only five?" you ask. Because that's all I could come up with.) :)
1. Gus Pike. Back in the day, I loved watching Road to Avonlea. I think we subscribed to the Disney Channel just for that show. Best part? Gus Pike (played by Michael Mahonen), without a doubt. Sweet, awkward, adorable Gus Pike.
2. Jimmy Fallon. This was the big crush in college. Adorable, goofy, and hilarious. And oddly enough he looks a little like Michael Mahonen. Hmmm...
Oh, and Sarah, I picked out this clip especially for you! :)
3. Brad Paisley. I think this one started in high school. He's adorable, and is an awesome singer/songwriter. And good for him for marrying the equally adorable Kimberly Williams!
4. Shawn Hunter. Boy Meets World was such a great show. Also, the closest I ever came to crushing on the rebelious boy. :)
5. Lance Bass. See, I said you wouldn't see Justin Timberlake on the list. But, being the offbeat gal, I naturally go for the least popular member of NSYNC (and, perhaps not so coincidentally, the one who at least seemed the least arrogant). (And yes, I know.) Anyway, here's my favorite Lance moment:
Okay, now I really want to hear about your crushes. Come on -- fess up! :)
P.S. - I'll start by telling you Mike's big crush: Bebe Neuwirth (a.k.a. Lillith from Cheers and Frasier). That statement alone deserves its own post... :)