Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's Wednesday, and I'm tired.

  • The fabric for Liam's quilt was waiting for me when I got home today.  It's even cuter in real life!
  • Liam has been very active today. At one point, Mike thought he was going to bust out Alien-style.
  • Lindt chocolate truffles.  There's really nothing more to say.
  • 15 more work days until Christmas break!
  • Work was stressful.  No, let me rephrase that -- the rumor mill at work was stressful.
  • We had flurries today.  So of course, students kept asking, "Do you think we'll get out early?"  Really?!  The snow isn't even sticking to the road.  You still don't know how this works?
  • If a 7:30 am meeting is called at the last minute, I expect it to include an earth-shattering revelation.  Or doughnuts.
  • The tree is still bare.  I think Saturday will be a decorating day.
  • I'm going to start posting one of my favorite Christmas songs each day between now and Christmas day.  Let's start the season out with Jars of Clay's "Little Drummer Boy".

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I sorry you had a rumor mill kinda day!!! That sucks! :(