Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New Fave Things challenge is up!

The new challenge is up over at Fave Things -- Fave Celebrity.  I have to be honest, this was a tough one for me.  Usually I have some sort of idea of what I'll do...this time I kept coming up blank.  Probably because I'm not a huge fan of celebrities.  So, why dedicate an entire page to one?  Then, my friend Ashley texted me, providing what might be the best quotation ever (her texts are in gray, mine are in green). 


That conversation inspired this card:


I think I'll send this to her sometime in the near future.  :)

Anyway, we'd love it if you'd join us for this challenge! 

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I have BEEN dying to hear that story!! TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Paz said...

Very cute story. Gotta love a good celeb conversation between two friends, hehe.

Jessica said...

That is so cute!! I love the story behind it.