Friday, December 17, 2010

Shopping took a lot out of me...

...so just a quick post tonight.

 -------------------------------------------------------

Joy 26 - Lola's morning routine.  This mostly involves sleeping at the foot of the bed, waiting for me to turn off the humidifier so she can watch it bubble.  Whatever gets you going in the morning...



Joy 27 - Pretty vintage ornaments.  This pic is from the tree in my friend's dining room.  Those are her grandmother's ornaments. 


 -------------------------------------------------------

Tongiht, Clay Aiken's version of "Beautiful Star of Bethlehem".  One of my mom's favorites.

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

now if only lola knew that was water...she probably wouldn't get too close!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

EverydayMe said...

I love vintage ornaments... they really are the best... {{hugs}} Michele