Friday, October 5, 2007

Friday Button Fun!

Inka suggested a while ago that I post some of my button collection...here are a few of my favorites for your enjoyment!














Mike is working a football game tonight -- because it's not enough that he teaches all day -- he must also spend his Friday night selling tickets. Ah, the lesser-known joys of being a teacher. :P Anyway, little known fact about me -- I tend to go into "dance party" mode when I have the apartment to myself. Meaning I crank up the ipod and dance around the house with wild abandon. I don't think I mentioned that I can't dance. That's why I wait until I'm alone. :) I must have reached a new level of boredom today, because I decided to take pictures of my dance party. This one cracks me up -- I look like Cousin Itt from the Addams Family!


















I'm looking forward to spending tomorrow with my sweet hubby -- he leaves on Sunday for a few days of history training in Williamsburg, VA. No idea what we'll be doing -- I just hope it doesn't involve a great deal of cleaning and packing! :) Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Inka said...

those buttons are really cute. so colorful!
i love that dancing picture of yours. :D

Unknown said...

I love the buttons!

The dancing picture is priceless! I love it!!

Inka said...

I was just wondering that have you received the prize packet already? :)

Ronda Palazzari said...

ohh I so want your buttons! Awesome collection!