Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Thursday list

  • I'm at that point in the school year where I'm losing motivation. 
  • This is my desk.  See what I mean:
  • Watching The Office with Ashley and Forrest was fun.  So was cheesecake.  :)
  • We have a tiny bunny living under the porch.  He like tomato plants.
  • Tomorrow is Jean Day.  Next week is Jean Week.  (My friend Carolyn and I have this joke about Jean Week, the wonderful lady that visits our school this time of year.)
  • Mike and I pulled the riding lawn mower out of a muddy spot on Monday.  Me on the mower hitting the gas, Mike pulling the rope attached to it.  We're pretty awesome like that.
  • I got my work laptop today.  It will soon have Adobe CS4.  It also has Windows 7, which -- for the record -- was totally my idea.
  • I rocked the yellow necklace for the first time this spring.  Funny how something so plastic is my go-to accessory.  I think yellow goes with everything. 
  • I might go to prom this weekend.  (Yes, Sarah, that means pretty dress!)  :)

6 comments:

Jeannie said...

Can I comment in bullets too? :)
-I like all that Jean talk.
-Your "losing motivation line" and your desk picture together cracked me up. I lol'd, for real.
-You should totally keep that bunny, for Lola, her new BFF.
-YAY for CS4!!
-Boo for Windows. Mac all the way baby. :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I want to talk like bekka and jeannie! :)

*I want that yellow necklace!
*even though it looks better on bekka!
*and it would look better on jeannie than julie!
*I want a bunny!
*I get to wear jeans any day I want!
*is bekka finally jealous of julie because of that last statement?
*and now I am jealous of bekka....
*as I never went to prom :(
have a fab friday my dearest! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

What a great list....I want a bunny toooooo!!! Love that necklace and PROM how exciting!!!! Yep, pretty dresses rock!!!

Have a great weekend!!

Jessica Wilson said...

Oh yeah, bunnies love the plants...and moles love my mom's flower garden:( I hear Windows 7 is great...wish I had that. Actually I really wish I had a Mac, but those are SOOO Expensive. Have a great weekend:)
Love, Jess

sarah said...

yay for pretty dress! :) pictures for that would be greatly appreciated. can you take hubby as a date?! HAHHA... or is that not expected cuz you are just chaperoning?

hugs,
sarah.

Deana said...

Pretty dress means pretty shoes, right? :-)

Loving the yellow necklace!